This website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Collection of your Personal Information
We are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you a safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the South Shore Smiles website and governs data collection and usage. By using this website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Links to Third Party Sites
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
Use of Communication Services
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know cannot be legally distributed in such manners.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations, or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable to any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
South Shore Smiles has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, South Shore Smiles reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials at its sole discretion. South Shore Smiles reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the South Shore Smiles website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. South Shore Smiles and/or its website management company may make improvements and/or changes to this website at any time.
Advice received via this website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. South Shore Smiles and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information.
The software, products, services, and related graphics found on this website for any purpose are provided “as is,” to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, without any warranty or condition of any kind.
South Shore Smiles and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services, and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall South Shore Smiles and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this website, with the delay or inability to use this website or related services.
All contents or any work-product of this website are owned by respective owners and any 3rd party is not authorized to copy the content or any work-product.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations products, people, and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with a real company, organization product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us by phone at or by registered mail at 44 Adams Street, Suite 1 Braintree, MA 02184
*For any medical procedure, patients respond to treatment differently, hence each patient’s results may vary.
**In case of a life-threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
***Information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content contained on or available through this site is for general information purposes only.
****By using this website and sending us your information. you are giving us permission to contact you by electronic and non-electronic means. We also track the conversions and collect user data to improve marketing.
*****If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact us.